VST Precision Filter Baskets
VST Precision Filter Baskets in 7, 15, 18, 20 and 22 gram capacities.
VST precision filter baskets deliver consistent extraction performance. The essential espresso filter for those in search of the ultimate cup.
- Designed to extract properly as a ristretto, normale or lungo with minimal or no change in grind setting at a fixed dose.
- Filters are matched for total square area to +/- 5% to ensure identical performance (typical variances of standard filters range from 50-200% of nominal open square area).
- All VST Filters are WARRANTED for ONE-YEAR and for ZERO DEFECTS.
- Holes are fabricated using a new micro-machine and finishing process.
- 100% of holes are measured on every filter for min/max range limits on area and diameter to a precision of +/- 20 µm (individual QC report provided with every filter).
- All holes are measured for circularity, placement, square area and blocked holes.
- Hole pattern is centered to +/- 1.0 mm and placement is oriented for uniform extraction throughout the entire puck.
- Wide outlet angle to prevent filters from clogging, patented anti-wear design ensures uniform performance for life of product.
- Improved structural integrity, will withstand deflection from pump cycling without premature fatigue failures (see VST Warranty).
- 58.40mm Tamper Recommended.
- All stocked VST precision filter baskets are ridge-less.