Careers - Technician
JOB ROLE: Technician
SALARY: From £25k depending on experience
RESPONSIBLE FOR: All internal and external coffee machine, grinder, brewer, production equipment and roaster maintenance.
Seeking a highly organised and customer-focused Technician. Precision and comprehensive customer care are integral to this role, as well as the ability to creatively problem-solve and provide a high level of service. Invested in our values and goals, you will be an accountable candidate who enjoys working autonomously and can contribute to developing and growing this department of the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Working closely with the Director and Operations Manager to design, develop and implement a full-service Technical Department for The Blending Room.
- Working to schedule & perform installations at wholesale partner sites.
- Perform pre-planned preventative maintenance services at wholesale partner sites.
- Attend break-down and repair call outs at wholesale partner sites.
- Maintaining and repairing espresso machines, grinders, and water filtration equipment at wholesale partner sites and the roastery.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and positive relationships with wholesale partners.
- Working with the Director to train wholesale customers on equipment maintenance and help create informative materials for our customers.
- Fulfilling wholesale customer parts orders.
- Managing and maintaining the stock of spare parts and tools in the roastery workshop.
- Keep in good working order all tools, equipment and vehicles supplied by the company, reporting any faults, breakages or equipment failures daily.
- Working closely with the Director and Operations Manager to design, develop and implement internal Technical Department training and on-boarding processes.
- Keeping up to date with the latest in coffee machinery and technology.
- Engineering experience relevant to the coffee industry and related machinery, however, full training will be provided.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Confident IT and computer skills.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Good teamwork and organisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good problem-solving skills and a creative approach to new ideas.
- Proof of the right to work in the UK
- Full and clean UK Driving license
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV and Cover Letter describing why you would be well suited to this role and our company to email@example.com.